How to run your business one day course with Nicola Griffiths and Deborah Pearce Sunday 5th July 2015 10am- 5pm.
– Types of Business: Sole Trader v Partnership v Limited Company – what’s
best for you?
– Establishing the viability of your practice. ‘Demand / affluence’, finding a suitable location and obtaining various
– Getting organised, the best way to schedule appointments through to record keeping and structuring your time.
– Personal Safety as well as personal wellbeing
– The wonderful world of Accounting – let’s keep it simple! We cover thresholds, the basics of what you can claim
and what you can’t claim for, things to be wary of.
– The Insurance – what do you need and what it should cost
– Professional considerations, what to charge, membership of professional organisations, what you need in your
therapy room, professional image, relationships with other practitioners and more.
– Last but not least, Health and Safety!
Who’s this course aimed at:
Student therapists, graduates in their first or second year. More experienced practitioners will also benefit. This is a novice-level course to cover the basics of business, so you may already be aware of what we’re telling you…or you may not! We do know everyone will learn something.
Certificates awarding 5 CPD points will be emailed out within 24 hours of the course.