CPHT training is dedicated to providing the very best of personal tuition for every student, whether that student is studying at home or in our classroom. Classroom tuition is in small groups, ensuring the very best of personal attention for everybody.
The tuition programme is conducted in a modular fashion and covers all that you need to know in order to start finding success just as soon as you are qualified. It is impossible to show you everything that is covered, so here is just an overview of what you will learn about and become familiar with.
• Hypnosis – Literally everything you need to know and the confidence to use it effectively and safely.
• Defining Hypnotherapy – Pre Erickson, Erickson and post Erickson. CBT, NLP and SFBT.
• Origins of psychology.
• The perspectives in psychology and the fields of psychology.
• How the mind works –
o The ‘Intellectual’ brain and the primitive ’emotional’ brain.
o The creation of depression, anxiety and anger.
• Neuroscience and its applications.
• The clinical setting – how therapy progresses.
• How to help people quickly and comfortably with symptoms associated with depression and anxiety.
• How to deal successfully and effectively with fears, phobias and PTSD.
• Language patterns.
• The use of metaphor.
• The use of modern techniques including:
o The miracle question
• How to alleviate pain.
• Anti smoking therapy.
• Dealing with habits and substance abuse.
• An overview of analytical techniques.
• Dealing with all forms of difficulties caused by anxiety including: addictions, anger, blood pressure, blushing, lack of confidence, insomnia, IBS, relationship difficulties, migraine, nail biting, nightmares, obsessions (OCD), panic attacks, skin disorders.
• Personality – the three main personality groups and how to recognise them